Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Introduction

Hi, if you are reading this you are awesome and I would like to thank you for doing so. This is my first time blogging and I hope I eventually get the hang of it. I am 26 and a full-time college student. I have never really had a job so basically I am poor 90% of the time. I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life yet but all I know is that I want to be happy. I am extremely introverted which means I have few friends but plenty of time to devote to all my hobbies and interests. The few friends I do have are amazing individuals, I would rather have 5 great friends than 100 casual acquaintances. I plan to post an introduction to all of my main interests everyday and by next week I will start posting reviews, hauls, favorite lists of each interest and so on. I am currently living at home after a disastrous school year that I may or may not go into at some point. I am using the summer to think about things and decide what the next step in my life should be, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment