Sunday, June 24, 2012

30 Day Korean Drama Challenge: Day 1


Your Favorite Korean Drama

     The more dramas that I watch, the more my top 10 list changes but my top 3 spots never alter and I don't believe they ever will.  Secret Garden was one of the first dramas that I watched and it still remains my favorite after 6 months and 20 dramas later. It wasn't perfect but it did so many things well-the story, the cast, the acting, great chemistry between the leads, even the secondary couple was amazing. I could go on and on but I won't-Secret Garden definitely deserves all the hype it gets and if you haven't watched it yet I highly suggest you do.

   





Honorable Mentions:

The Princess' Man
Coffee Prince
Me Too, Flower!
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
I Hear Your Voice
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Reply 1997
Smile, You
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Unexpected You
Shut Up! Flower Boy Band
Boys Over Flowers (not necessarily good but extremely fun to watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment