Thursday, July 19, 2012

30 Day Korean Challenge: Day 19



Your Best Actor




Lee Byung Hun


I Saw the Devil
Addicted
A Bittersweet Life
Beautiful Days







Hyun Bin



Secret Garden
The Snow Queen
A Millionaire's First Love






Gong Yoo



Coffee Prince
The Crucible
My Tutor Friend
Finding Mr. Destiny
She's On Duty
Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy/ Hello My Teacher
Big
Spy Girl








Park Shi Hoo





The Princess' Man
Prosecutor Princess
Cheongdamdong Alice
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (a little side note about this, he was only in this show for a few minutes-he broke up with Chae-Rin on her birthday. At first I thought he was a big douche but after having to endure Chae-Rin for the remainder of the show acting like a huge selfish witch and never once getting her just rewards, I loved him for being such a jerk to her and dodging such a crazy bullet.)





Lee Dong Wook


The Perfect Couple
Wild Romance
Scent of Woman










Images are not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment