Thursday, March 13, 2014

100 Favorite Drama Characters: 14th Character


I Hear Your Voice




Favorite Character: Park Soo Ha


Park Soo Ha is another interesting and unique male lead. He had a tragic childhood and fell in love with the teenage girl who saved him and helped send his father's murderer to prison.  He spent years searching for her and then encountered her older self, someone who had grew cold and indifferent to the world. He protected her, helped her court cases by reading people's thoughts, and changed her for the better. He is sincere, thoughtful and wise despite his young age. 



I know why you’re anxious, and I know why you’re always preparing for a time without me. But even if that time comes, I won’t worry. Even when ten years had passed, I recognized you. When I lost my memories, when I had erased you, I came to love you again. Even if ten more years pass, if I lose my memories again, if that time you’re worried about comes… I’ll find you… and I’ll love you again.” - Soo Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment