Monday, March 10, 2014

100 Favorite Drama Characters: 11th Character


Shut Up: Flower Boy Band





Favorite  Character: Joo Byung Hee


      Joo Byung Hee is a very unique and charming character. He is only in the first couple of episodes of this drama (for a reason which I won't spoil) but he still managed to be favorite character over all. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of great characters in this drama and it still turned out fantastic. Although his absence added an important plot development I will always wonder what it might have been like if he had been featured throughout. He left such a huge impression on me from his small amount of screen time that he definitely deserves a lot of recognition. 




"I want to die at my happiest moment." - Byung Hee



No comments:

Post a Comment