Sunday, April 28, 2013

100 Favorite Drama Characters: 4th Character


Meteor Garden





Favorite Character: Dao Ming Si


     Meteor Garden is my favorite live-action adaptation of Hana Yori Dango because I feel that it is the closest  to the source material out of all the other versions. Tsukasa is one of the main reasons why Hana Yori Dango is so popular and Jerry Yan as Dao Min Si is fantastic. Dao Ming Si truly captures the character of Domyouji Tsukasa-he starts off as a cold, mean and selfish  bully but gradually changes after he starts to fall in love. He's stubborn, passionate, loyal and not extremely bright but his love for Shan Cai is truly awe-inspiring. 






“I will follow you wherever you go. Even in hell I would still follow you. In my eyes there was only you.” – Ming Si


No comments:

Post a Comment