Monday, August 13, 2012

30 Day Korean Drama Challenge: Day 30


A Kdrama Which Made You So Sad




The Princess' Man


     I have cried while watching dramas before but The Princess' Man completely ruined me. Episode 22 transformed me into a sobbing, screaming, hysterical mess. Watching this drama reminded me why I need to watch them alone-if people were watching with me they would think that I suffer from disturbing emotional issues. There have been few movies that have made me cry as much as this drama did. Even the ending wasn't a completely happy one, making me even more sad. This is an amazing drama and everyone should watch it but make sure that you have a box of tissues on hand.


Honorable Mentions:


Secret Garden
Rooftop Prince
49 Days
Shining Inheritance
Beautiful Days


Image from kpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment