Monday, August 6, 2012

30 Day Korean Drama Challenge: Day 26




Your Recently Finished Kdrama


The Princess' Man


     The kdrama to rule them all. This show was so hyped that I was afraid to watch it-more often than not something that has a lot of hype usually fail to live up to it's glowing accolades. I'm pleased to say that this is not the case with The Princess' Man. I loved everything about this drama from beginning to end. One of my only complaints is that I wished we could have seen how more of the characters ended up but that doesn't detract much from the overall greatness of  this drama. Moon Chae Won and Park Shi Hoo were amazing in this and they had fantastic chemistry. The transformation of these two characters over the course of the series was truly captivating. I loved all the secondary characters especially Princess Kyung Hye and Ah Kang-who is the cutest little girl I have ever seen in my entire life. I can't praise this drama enough, it is now my favorite drama-pushing Secret Garden to second place. Just watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment