Thursday, September 12, 2013

60 Day Asian Drama Challenge: Day 3


Your First Chinese Drama?



Palace Lock Heart Jade

     Okay, so this question was actually supposed to be about my first Korean drama but I felt that I answered that pretty well in the first question so I changed it-I might do that if I feel the questions get too repetitive or I think of something better. Palace is a historical drama about a girl from this century who travels back in time to the 1700's. Her vast knowledge of history and her quirky personality gains her the attentions of the royal family and she finds herself falling for two of the princes while searching for a way home. Although this is a historical drama it is also a loose adaptation of Hana Yori Dango (I told you I have a problem). It is a long drama at 39 episodes but I really loved it-it was funny, sad, romantic and intriguing.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment