Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where I Watch Asian Drama


   I only got into Asian dramas this past February but I am already completely obsessed.  Boys Over Flowers was the first drama I watched while browsing Netflix. It's not the best drama ever but it was my first so it will always hold a special place in my heart. I've spent a lot of time looking for different sites on which to watch Asian dramas and here are my favorite ones:



Viki.com (Free)-They upload and sub currently airing dramas extremely fast. They have mainly kdramas and a few Taiwanese and Chinese dramas.



Gooddrama.net (Free)-This site has tons of Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese and Chinese dramas. There are only a few commercials but you have to watch the episodes in three to four parts which can be a bit frustrating.



Dramacrazy.net (Free)-This site also has a ton of Asian dramas but suffers from frequent pop-ups.



Hulu.com ($9.99 monthly)-This site has a lot of dramas but they are almost all Kdramas. Also the frequent commercials can get very annoying. 



Netflix.com ($7.99 monthly)-They have added lots of Kdramas recently which is great but they have yet to add any Japanese, Taiwanese or Chinese dramas.



Dramafever.com (Free with commercials, $9.99 monthly with no commercials) This site has a lot of Kdramas and a few Taiwanese and Chinese dramas. There are frequent commercials if you use the site for free.



Mydramalist.com-This not a site to watch drama but it allows you to make lists of dramas that you've watched and plan to watch. There are drama reviews, recommendations and forums. I love this site and it helps me find dramas to watch and connects me with other Asian drama lovers.
http://mydramalist.com/profile/Goliath1357

No comments:

Post a Comment