Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Horror Movie Challenge: Day 7


A Horror Movie You Think No One Has Seen

    I'm a huge horror fan and have been since I was a kid. I have seen lots of independent and foreign horror  films. Picking a horror movie that is unknown to horror fans is pretty impossible so I'll pick some films that a casual horror fan might not of heard of.



Dance of the Dead


    


         Dance of the Dead is an independent zombie film made in 2008. It was made with little money and featured a lot of unknown actors. It is a great movie and has a place in my top ten zombie films.



Night of the Creeps




     I am a huge fan of 80's movies and I had never heard of this movie. It is really enjoyable and had some great characters.



Martyrs




     Martyrs is a French horror film made in 2008. I rarely meet anyone who has seen this movie let alone heard of it. It is one of the most disturbing films that I have ever seen. It is scary, suspenseful and shocking.
     





Image from zombiereportingcenter.com, moviegoods.com and movieposterbd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment